Friday, December 5, 2008

Foto Friday.

Today the theme is

"LOVE"

This is a picture that Jodi did for us and she added the exact thought I had at the moment she took the picture.

I know I know mushy. Oh well, wha
t can I say, I love him!




He is the love of my life, but these guys right here have allowed me to form a love like no other. Sometimes they may not know it is love, but most times it is the best love in the world. All Mommies know what kind of love I am talking about!




Have a good one all!



2 comments:

SAYDA said...

I like the "be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor..."
Love it!
Sayda

Anonymous said...

that picture is so sweet! jodi does such a good job! i love the one of all the kids on the top of your page! they look adorable! glad to see y'all back at church last night! we missed everybody!!