Sunday, May 25, 2008

The new do!


Well for a couple of years now I have been trying to work up the nerve to cut my hair short. I DID IT. Finally and I really do like it. I have an actual style and it is not just long and there. It really looks funny when I pull it up in a ponytail. A girl from church called it a ponyball, and if I move my head a lot of it falls down, Oh well I still like it. So now the task is the upkeep. I never have been one to go get my hair cut every six weeks. I am actually lucky to squeeze in once a year.

When I came in the door after getting it cut Liana came up and just stared at me like, "who are you?" and Jaycob had about the same expression when I went up to him. Caylob made sure to tell me that it looked ok but he really likes my hair better long. Oh the honesty of young ones...lol. But everyone at church liked it I think. Everyone that said something said it looked good.

So overall I think I am going to try to keep this hairstyle for a bit. Maybe it will prompt me to want to do more with my image, like shed a pound or two, or a hundred!!!

P.S Happy Memorial Day everyone.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

It is really cute. I'm glad you love it!

Anonymous said...

Girl, it's about time you posted again. I was tired of reading that one post over and over!! :)
Glad ya found something ya like!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hair!! It looks so good!!