Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Caylob!!

Well I am a little late posting this but....6 years ago today I gave birth to one of the most incredible little boys on this earth. I know that is bias, but I am allowed to be when it comes to my own right? =)

I cannot believe how time flies. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. And NO it is not because we did just bring an infant home from the hospital ;) But I still remember every part of the day he was born. He was a perfect little butter ball. Just as chunky as can be. Weighing in at 10lbs even and 21inches long. No wonder I was having trouble breathing at the end.

Caylob spoiled Daddy and I tho. He was the perfect baby. Hardly cried and was smart as a whip from day one. And is still going strong. The child basically taught himself how to read. He knew his books of the Bible by the time he was 4. And still amazes me with little things everyday. His comprehension is out of this world. I just pray that it stays that way. He is a handsome little man.

I think that the thing I am the most proud about is his love for the Lord. He is so passionate about reading the Bible and learning about God. He has taught me some things =)

There are a million other things I wish I could say, but I don't think that there is enough space to put it all =) Can you tell I am a proud Momma?!!

So Happy 6th Birthday my BIG boy Mommy loves you!!!!!


2 comments:

Tracy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAYLOB! Hope you had an awesome one!

Love ya! Mrs. Tracy, Bro. Jeremy, Dalton, Ethan & Kayla!

Griffin said...

Hello! Just blogspotting. Great blog! I bookmarked it.

Happy blogging! :)