Thursday, April 23, 2009

Much needed updating =)


I know this is a little late, but with as hectic as things are around here I barely get to read everyone else's blogs. Much less write my own. But I think we are finally getting the hang of the schedule around here. Caylob is in T-Ball now and we are trying to juggle having Bible Institute on Tuesdays and Church on Thursdays. But anyways things are finally settling down and that is the important thing.



Baby is well we heard the heartbeat at the last appt. It was 160ish. We go back on the 5th of May which is Liana's birthday for a check up and then two more weeks we will have the ultrasound. I am not quite sure if we will find out the sex or not. I guess we will see when we get there huh.



As far as Dot (a.k.a my mother in law) all is well. She is back at work, but they are working with herand letting her sit, stand, even lay down when needed. They get everything for her and all she has to do is sit there and stamp some garments with ink. They also do not have enough work around there to keep everyone for every shift, so they are asking ppl if they want to stay home on some days. And they ask her for each of them. So she worked Mon., Tue., off Wed., worked Thur. , and will be off Friday. Now sadly this is without pay, but she can finacially handle it for a little while. SO she is doing pretty good. Her leg does get really stiff tho, because she cannot relax at work like she can at home.




Caylob has actually started playing ball. His first game was Mon. night and he did soooo good. It was so cute watching them all out there trying to do what the coaches were telling them. Half the time they were not even paying attention to the game. They were to funny, but Caylob had a ball and I cannot say I did not get a little excited a time or two. =)



BTW we now have AC in our house. WOO HOO it is supposed to warm up pretty good this weekend. I was kinda stressing. But Frank called and reminded the land lord about it and two days later we have air!! Not a perfect fix by no means because we now have just a cooling unit and our heat is still a gas heater on the wall. But they will suffice. Plus we are planning on starting to look for a new house to buy soon. We are just waiting on some financial issues to get straightened out. But it is all good.



So that is all I can think of right now. Have a good one all!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging!! I always read even if I don't always comment. I'll have to get better at that. =))

Tracy said...

He looks so cute in hie uniform!