Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Liana!!!

I know this is a day late, but we were so busy ALL day yesterday that I did not have a chance to get on the computer much.

But on to the more important thing, yesterday was Liana's 3rd birthday. It is unbelievable how fast time goes by. I just sat there a couple of time yesterday remembering the day she was born and the day we brought her home. She gave us a scare in the hospital because of her blood sugar dropping. She did not want to eat, she was happy as could be being close to Mommy and cuddling. She still does not eat much!! I thought I was going to break her because she was sooooo small. Compared to Caylob who was 10lbs. She actually fit into some preemie clothes. But she was absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way.


She is still beautiful and getting more and more beautiful every day. She loves to get her hair put up and the more hair bows you allow her the better...lol. Miss priss is what we call her. Well that and drama queen. She definitely knows how to use the water works. It does not get her much anywhere but her room, but she does not back off using them. And when she is sick you might as well hang it up because you cannot resist just holding and cuddling her. She is just pitiful. She just got over being sick last week. I felt awful right along with her because she made me feel so bad for her. But once she is over it she is back to her normal giggly and happy little self.

Liana is smart as a whip, she loves to watch the Little Einsteins. She can sit there and watch an entire episode and get most of the questions that they ask correct. Ha ha she knows her colors but does not like to let you know she knows them. And she is independent as well. I just cannot believe she is so big. Time flies there is not doubt.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms. Liana Mommy loves you!!!!!




This is Liana when she was a couple of weeks old....so tiny.





I think she looks like a Gerber Baby here.




Just could not resist this one....=)




This is her first birthday party!




And this is my Little Miss learning to ride her bike. She has gotten so big!!

I had a ton more that I wanted to add, but I think I will cut it off there ;) Have a good one all!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Li!

Hope your mommy & daddy give you everything you want (if they don't...tell them to call me ;o})