Monday, July 21, 2008

A little something extra.

This morning the whole family was outside cleaning the van out and we were going to wash it if it did not get to hot. Well the hubby and I were diligently working hard and the kids were kind of wondering around the yard. Well Liana comes up to Daddy holding something and Daddy just says, " OH Liana bring that to me!!" Well of course this catches my attention and I have to go see what the commotion is and I walk around the van only to see her holding this baby kitten. I could not even begin to think of where this thing came from, but she was proud of herself for finding it. The poor thing was filthy and very skinny, and had fleas ALL over it. I took it up to the vet tech. up the street and she asked me to keep it until Wed. when she went back to work from vacation. She gave me some food and told me to give it a bath with baby shampoo.

Luckily it is actually healthy and looks much better now that it has had a bath. I feel so bad for it and it has taken up with me. It is really a pretty cat. So if anyone wants a little kitty I will give her to ya.

Here is a couple of pictures I took of her, keep in mind she just got a bath so she looks kinda like a rat.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for the offer...but NO THANKS YOU! I hear Amy is looking for one though :o} It is cute though.

Anonymous said...

Ohh.... I was hurriedly reading this in hope it was a black kitten. BUMMER!!! :)

Tracy--- SHHH!

Sandy said...

What a cute kitten. We are on the road so I can't help out.