Monday, July 28, 2008

TAGGED TWICE!!

Well I have not posted in a while so now I have been tagged twice and I need to get with the game!!

But first here is an update:
I got food poisoning on Friday and it ruined my whole weekend, and the worst part about it was Frank was out of town for a class and could not help me. I could not walk at times it hurt so bad. Luckily I got my house cleaned up on Friday morning and did not have to worry about that. Jaycob and Liana had it mildly, they did not seem as affected by it as I did. I don't know, maybe that means that I am the BABY...lol.

I did however survive my first weekend alone!! That was a plus.

Also the kitten is still here. I don't know if Frank is going to tell Caylob he can keep it or not. He keeps telling me to get rid of it and I told him he is going to be the bad guy!!

but off to my tags:

First of all last week Mindy tagged us about cravings we have had with our pregnancies. Well lets see.
Caylob: I was old fashioned I guess and I craved the mess out of some pickles. By the end of that pregnancy I thought I was never going to be able to look at another pickle again.

Liana: How we knew for sure that I was pregnant was I started craving pickles. But that soon changed to McDonald's fries and that was pretty much what I ate from there on out. Saddest thing about that was I actally lost weight with her pregnancy. You would have thought I would have gained 100lbs....lol

Now with Jaycob: Same way of finding out with the pickles craving, but it did not last for long again. After we found out the news about Jeffery and had to go to Jackson twice a week EVERY week I craved fountain coke!!!!!!!!!!! All I wanted was fountain coke. And to this day I still like fountain better than bottle or can anyday. But my favorite then and still is, is Sonic cokes. They seem to have the best drinks.

But I cannot recall any other cravings that I had. Anyone that hasn't already filled this out I would love to know what your cravings were.

Now for the other tag:

You go into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What do you buy?
1. Produce: apples
2. Bakery: powdered doughnuts (yum!)
3. Meat: chicken
4. Frozen: veggies
5. Dry goods: pasta
Let's say you are heading out for a warm weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1.capris
2. tanks
3. sandals
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. Stop yealling at each other!
2. "Clean up, clean up everybody everywhere! Clean up, clean up everybody do your share!!"
3. What do you want for breakfast/lunch?
4. (Here lately)-- Are you feeling ok? DITTO AMY
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. General straightning
2. Spend time with my family. Same
3. laundry
You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Someone pulling out in front of me and going soo slow, just to turn into a parking lot 10 feet down the road.
2. Seeing a child riding in a car on an adults lap or not buckled in their child's seat. SO WITH YOU ON THIS AMY!
3. tailgating and getting irritated with me for not moving faster to get out of their way.
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. woven change purse
2.lip gloss
3. Germ-X
4. Orbit gum
5. leather checkbook
You are at a job fair. Which 3 booths would you be interested in?
1. Nursing
2. teacher
3. restraunt mangement oddly enough
So, if you want to join in on the fun--- You're tagged!

0 comments: