Saturday, September 13, 2008

6 Year Anniversary.

Well today, Sep. 14th 2008, Frank and I have been married for 6 whole years. Sometimes it seems like it has not been that long at all. And then there are times that I cannot imagine what life was like without him and it feels like we have been together forever. He is my everything.

All I can say is that I thank God everyday for choosing the perfect man for me. Some may think he is dorky or weird, but he is mine and I love him dearly.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!!!!!


Have a good one guys!! We are headed out this evening for VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
So yeah um ok, I had to get that out of my system, can you tell I am a little excited =)

2 comments:

Jenn W. said...

6 years! Doesn't feel like 6 years ago we were at your wedding. Geez. This means I've been out of high school for 6 years now too! :)

Jeff and Carre Gordon said...

Missed you at church sunday. how was you vacation?