Friday, September 12, 2008

I Hate Packing!!!!!

Well this Sunday evening, since we do not have church, my family and I are leaving for vacation!! I have not been on an actual vacation in forever. We are headed to Myrtle Beach and also Wilmington NC (also on the beach). We are so excited and not having evening service really helps out.

This is going to be the first time my Mom gets to meet Jaycob and actually the first time we have seen her in like 2 years or more. Longer for Frank. He has not seen her since our wedding I believe. HAHA funny thing is, this Sunday is our 6th anniversary!!! YAY!!!! So not only is this vacation this is actually a family reunion, and an anniversary celebration. My Dad and Mom (step) are going to be in Myrtle Beach at a timeshare and my Mom (birth mother) lives in NC along with my aunts and also my brother.

The ONLY thing I cannot stand about vacation is PACKING and UNPACKING. You never get everything you need and when you get home it all has to be put up!! Luckily both place that we are staying at has a washer and dryer so that when we get home all that needs to be done is clothes being put in the drawers.

Oh well I will deal with it because the vacation will well make up for the frustration.

Have a good day all!!

1 comments:

Jenn W. said...

Hope to see you soon! :)