Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yes I am still alive...barely!!

Hi all,

I know it has been forever since I have actually posted, but I have had this cold for going on 2 weeks now. I haven't had much to say. I think I have what Mindy had a month or so ago...blah!

Either way we had a blast on vacation. Even though we went to the beach, we did not even get tans. Why you ask? Well lets see it rained or was cloudy all but 2 days...lol. And then the first day it was not cloudy dumb ole me wound up with a burn AFTER applying spf 50 lotion. Leave it to me!! But the other sunny day, we all went to the beach and were digging in the sand and lo an behold this beach patrol pulls up and tells my Mom that we should probably get out of the water because there was some bateria in it. That was also why there was an unusual amount of sea foam, which by the way is not a pretty color of green at all. More like yuck brown if ya ask me. Nobody got sick from it though thankfully. Usually it is my clan that would get deathly ill from something like that. Other than the beach part and not getting tan, the rest of the trip was great. We were able to visit family and spen time with my Dad and Cora and my sis and her new hubby Brian. He was very nice. We also got to spend time with my Mom and brother and sister and my niece and nephew. I love spending time with the family. We actually got to see more than this but the list would be really long so I will cut it short.

I was able to see my Aunt for the last time. It was of course bitter sweet. I know that she is leaving this world, but I also have peace knowing that I will see her again in Heaven. So I am ok with her passing. BTW please continue to pray for her and her comfort. Also pray for my family as we are loosing a dear member of our family. For those who do not know, she is in the final stages of C.O.P.D. And we just want her to be comfortable. Thanks for all the prayers already.

But either way this trip was great, I was sick and could not breath the whole time, but I did not let it slow me down.....much..lol.

Now we are back and into the swing of things. The car rides to and from really did a number on us. We will never do that again BTW. 16 hours in a car with three little ones is not a good combo.
Haha we left on Sunday at 12:30 and did not get in until 4am on Monday. And little ole Caylob still wanted to go to school on that day. They said he was not ill at all and did very well considering. He is such a good boy. They all did very well, except Jaycob screamed every time we got in the van for about 3 days. He was scared we would never get out...lol :p

Well everyone have a good one!!





0 comments: