Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~~Growing Up!!~~


Before After

Well that time has come, well it has actually been here for a while, I just was in denial. The time for Jaycob's first hair cut!! Yep Mommy finally agreed that it was time. He was getting a little scraggly there for a bit. I was trying my hardest to wait until his hair grew more on top, so that it would be more even. Duh me that cutting made it look so much better and guess what! It evened his hair out. I am not all there some times. But yeah my BABY had his first haircut. My heart was breaking because that just meant one more step to growing up. But I am glad we did, he looks so good with his new do.

It was cute because every time I would touch him with the clippers he would laugh. His expression was, "Um what is that thing and why is it making that noise" But he could not help to laugh. Of course it took forever because he would scrunch his neck up and back away, but I expected that. The sad part is, I like to save things and hair from the first haircut is one of them, and I could not get hardly any hair to save because there was hardly any there. It was just to long in the back. The top was still kinda bald. But I got SOME hair and we all made it through his first hair cut.

I still cannot bring myself to even trim Liana's. It is getting soooo long though. I am gonna have to bite the bullet and get it trimmed soon.


This is the sad amount of hair I was able to cut. Sorry for the glare, it is in a baggie.

Either way have a great day all!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh me...little man is growing up! He is almost 2! Hard to believe.