Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jaycob and The Big Boy Bed

Well last night he made it till about 4am. YAY!! That was better than I expected. We will see how far he goes tonight!

Also he used the potty 4 times today. I knew when he went because he would look up at me with the biggest smile on his face and then clap his hands! I was so proud of my little man! Every time Liana goes near the bathroom he wants to follow. And he has really been interested for a while. I just did not want to accept it. But now the thought is, "Wow he could be potty trained soon and no more diaper changes and better yet no more buying diapers for a while!!" "WOOHOO let's do this!"

Now on to Liana. She went back to the doc today and they ran more tests. She does have a bladder infection. But all of the other results will not come in till next week sometime. She actually ate tonight. We had pancakes for dinner, which was a success. She ate 2 and some fresh cut strawberries...YAY! Then she actually played for the first time in 5 nights! She also had a tint of color back in her cheeks. She actually looked alive. But then her fever started coming back and she got real fussy at bedtime. But hey I will take what I can get. She had her last round of Rocephin today, so maybe this stuff will clear up SOOOON!!!

This is going to be a quick post. Have a good one all! I will update on how long Jaycob stays in the bed tonight, tomorrow. Plus I am going to try and get some pics of little ole him in that BIG ole bed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I quote....."Wow he could be potty trained soon and no more diaper changes and better yet no more buying diapers for a while!!"

FOR A WHILE???? You telling us something, Jen? :)