Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Liana and the mystery illness.

Ok since Saturday night Liana has had a fever off and on. It has gotten as high as 103.3. Saturday night when it hit we gave her tylenol and it went away and then Sunday morning she had a small one again. More tylenol and she was fine all through the long church service and lunch afterwards. Then we came home Sunday and took a nap and when she woke up she had a high fever and kept a fairly high fever until today. I do not like to take her to a specific doc. that was in the office yesterday so I opted to wait until this morning. When we got in she was checked and then the doc looked at me and said I want to get some blood work on her in Dyersburg and then I want you to come right back here. I was like umm ok what is going on is it serious? She then told me that Liana either had an infection or MONO. OH GREAT!! That is soooo my rate of luck.

But anyway blood work was drawn and we are back in Newbern. Doc comes in and Liana's glands themselves have an infection in them, her right ear is infected, and she has a rash that needs attention on her bottom. She had to have a shot of that painful rosefen(sp?) and then another one tomorrow, then again on Thursday....bummer. SO please pray for her to feel better soon. She has had the shakes from being so cold due to fever for two nights now. When I put her down she was running fever. She is pitiful. I feel sooooo bad for her. Jaycob also has an ear infection in the right ear, and Frank did too. Weird huh?

Either way please pray for her and have a good one all!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh..I hate all this sickness that is going around.

Thoughts and prayers coming your way!