Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Testing the Waters

Well tonight we are testing the waters. Waters? We are trying Jaycob out in a new bed, well to him. A few months ago we got some new bunk beds for Caylob and so now that Caylob has gotten used to them, we are going to see about moving Jaycob out of our room and into Caylob's. Making it officially the BOY'S room. It is a milestone I kinda don't want, but am ok with going ahead with it, if that even makes since. My baby is growing up, but he is still my BABY kinda thing.

So anyways, we are going to try this tonight. I have been putting him down in there at nap time and he sleeps well. Funny thing is, he actually goes right to sleep for the most part when I do put him down in the big bed. And I mean really big bed for him. But I do not see him staying in there ALL night. Stranger things have happened tho and I might even be proven wrong. But we will see. I dunno.

Caylob is excited for this transition tho. I wasn't going to put Jaycob in there tonight, but Caylob pushed for it. He is such a good big brother. HAHA today the whole family went to Caylob's school to see a puppet show about Halloween (BOO!) but he was protective over his little brother and sister. He was selective about who could touch them. And during the show Liana sat between him and his little friend. They all had their arms around each other the whole time. I was just waiting for Caylob to stand up and say that the stuff in the show was evil and of the devil. But he kept quiet, I was happy and disappointed at the same time. I know I am confusing!!

Well now that we are completely OFF the subject I will give an update on Liana. Sadly I feel that she is getting worse. So far she has had two doses of Rocephin and is not getting any better. She is still running a fever and EVERY night after dinner, which she doesn't eat, she sits there and just shakes because she is sooooo cold. My heart aches for her and all I can do is sit there and just hold her. By the time she went to sleep tonight her eyes were red and swollen almost shut and watering like crazy AND she was pale as a ghost. I felt terrible for her. She fell asleep in my bed which is where she will stay tonight. I know I know that will spoil her, but oh well I don't care she needs it. She does have a doctor's appointment to actually see the doc tomorrow, I hope we can get her straightened out REALLY soon.

And Jaycob's little ear is still infected and still stinks. This is really the pits. I long for the day when there is no sickness in this house. What a day that will be!!

Well as for tonight that's all I have. I missed church which was a bummer =/ And Tracy I am sorry for not calling you, I lost your number. I wanted to I promise. But I will write more tomorrow sometime to let you know how things went.

Have a good one everyone!


1 comments:

Mindy said...

Liana sounds like she has whatever Sawyer did. I don't think he had fifth's because he never broke out in a rash and I read the symptoms and they were not what he had. He has ran a fever all day everday since Saturday morning around 3am and was throwing up. The last time he had fever was around 6:30 Wednesday morning. So far, he hasn't had anymore, but he still looks awful. At least they aren't throwing up anymore, that's always a plus. Hope they all get well quickly. I know it's hard to see them like that. Don't worry about spoiling Liana, we done the same thing with Sawyer.