Friday, October 17, 2008

Will This Ever End?!

Ok here is the background for the past month. Frank and I have both had bronchitis and the kids have been coughing a lot with runny noses. Well we finally decided to get medical attention and were on the path to feeling better!! Frank and I are good and Liana and Caylob have pretty much stopped coughing. But little ole Jaycob, my little sickly one. Well he is still coughing and his nose is still running like a faucet. Yesterday I was playing with him and I noticed a bad smell in his right ear. I decided I would try a swab in the opening and see if I get anything out. I did not go into his ear, but nothing came out. So I decided that it was ok. He is a little fussy but not like he used to be with ear infections. Well this morning when we got up I could smell it again and when I turned his head to look, there was fluid semi running out of it. "OH GREAT!!!!!", I said and Liana looks at me and says, "What Mom?". I was like, "Don't say what to Mommy, and go get Daddy" Liana, "ok Mommy". I could not help thinking to myself, "Will this ever end!?!?"

Well I took him to the doc turns out the drops that I had already put in his ears is what she was going to tell me to do! So I did the right thing! And she also told me to give him a breathing treatment 4 times a day. That would help him stop coughing.

The whole time that we were at the doctor's office he was acting so cute and of course wooing the ladies. I was so proud of him for being a big boy! He did not cry one time. Usually when anyone in scrubs comes near him in the office he screams! But not today, he talked to them and smiled and laughed at them. He also weighs 24ilb. He is such a big boy!.

So that is the health part of things that have been going on. Other things going on that has hendered my blogging time is I have been keeping the kids for my M.I.L for the past 2 weeks. I have enough time to get on here read some email and maybe a blog or two. And by the time I have gotten done with that I have some WWE wrestling going on in my living room. I really need some calgon to take me away. I am sooooo ready for school to be back in!!!

Prayer request: Please pray for Ricky, he has what I believe is some demons working on him and he really has some personal issues that need prayer. He is an easy target for sinful things and he needs all the prayer that we can give him. Thank you!

But this is all the time I have for today we a have repair man coming to fix the bathroom door and my A.C is leaking on the carpet so he has to fix that too. This is a rental home and the landlord is getting someone to get in here and do it. The bathroom door and frame have to be replaced because it was not done right to begin with. So have a good day all!!

0 comments: