Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family pictures.

We recently had our first family pictures taken since Jaycob was about a month old. Well....sadly he is now just about 19 months old. With Caylob we had family pics taken all the time. Or at least pictures of him every so often. I cannot even keep up with thier shot records now, much less when their pictures are taken...lol.

But we had a good friend of our's, Jodi, take them for us and she did a wonderful job. I was so excited to get them back. Plus she did some Christmas pics of the kiddos for me. They also turned out awesome as well!! The kids were not as cooperative the second time around tho. Oh well. They still turned out just the way I wanted them. She even added some things to them to Jazz them up a little. Those turned out really cute.

But here are some that she did. Enjoy and have a good one all!!








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute!

Those turned out really well. I am a little nervous about getting mine. :)