Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An amusing week thus far....


Well let me just give you some details first:

1. I have been trying to work with Liana on her shapes for a couple of weeks, and we have a book that we look at with the shapes in it.

2. She absolutely hates when I try to put the camera on her. She freezes up and has the funniest faces, it is hilarious.

Ok so Monday we were going over her shapes with the book and she was really saying them clearly. OF COURSE I am so proud and I go grab the camera to record her. I barely waked in the room and all I heard was "NO". So I sat down and started asking her to say them and this is the outcome. Please excuse the shape the book is in. Jaycob really likes to eat on the books.


After we get done working with shapes I recorded Caylob on his Books of the Bible. We were doing really well and he has gotten to James in the New Testament. I am so proud of him, I mean 4 years old and already knows most of the books of the Bible. He is truly a blessing and I believe he fully trusts that the Lord will take care of him. He inspires many people around him. I had a friend of mine just last night brag on him to his coworker about Caylob's testimony he likes to give in church.



Did I mention that he WAS doing well until that happened. I could have kicked Frank btw!!

Anyways I can't put a video up of those two without having one of Jaycob. I am OCD about that kind of stuff I guess. I was trying to close the dishwasher door and Jaycob was pushing it back down. It was so funny. Please disregard how I look in the video, I was bumming that day...lol.




This has been an amusing week so far as you can tell. Without my kids my life would be a total bore I believe...lol.

3 comments:

jodikeeling said...

The videos are just too Cute Jen!!!

Mindy said...

Slap Frank for me. I almost had a heart attack.

Anonymous said...

i second mindy..frank is NOT funny.
caylob is so proud of knowing his books of the Bible. he wants to say them everyday in Sunday School!