Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

I just want to say that I could not have asked God for a better Daddy to my children than the one he chose for me. I know that I should praise him every day but today on Father's I will brag a little more on him. He told me he knew that he wanted me to be his wife when he saw how good I was with kids, because he wanted the best for his kids. So before they were even thought about he was already doing what was in the best interest of his children. It got even better when we started having them. Every time I would come to him and let him know I was pregnant there was a look on his face of utter excitement. He was always happy to hear the news and still would be ecstatic to hear it today!! Probably not gonna happen for a while though...lol.

The kids absolutely love their daddy. He is the light of their day when he comes home from work, and even when he is exhausted from a long shift of hard labor, he still musters up some energy to play with them. He is a compassionate Daddy, the kids don't just come to Mommy for comfort they know that they can go to Daddy and he can kiss away the hurt, maybe not as good as Mommy, but he will do ;) But they still know when Daddy means business.

He is also a man of God and is firm that we will raise our kids in God. I love that about him. And for this we are already seeing God work in our oldest ones life. At night when we have our devotions I just love to watch him read God's word to our kids it warms my heart to see him feeding our children with the spiritual knowledge to help them grow in God's Will.

My husband is a great provider as well. We may not have all we want but we have all we need. We have our family and God in our lives.

So in closing Frank you are a wonderful husband and an even better Daddy, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.

I also wanted to say that I have the greatest Dad in the world. He has been there for me at all times in my life, when I called him he was there. He still is today. Not everyone's Dad calls them everyday just to see how they are doing and how the kids are. He loves all of his grandchildren with all his heart. I love him and miss him so much. So HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!!! I wish I could have been down there with you.

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Such sweet comments about your husband. I enjoyed reading them.