Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A look through the years.

This was absolutely fun to do!! I am glad that Tracy found this one. I laughed the whole time I was going through and cropping these pics.




1950's


1960's




1970's



1980's I was born in 82' so this is one from that year...lol!!




1990's I look like my sister did in the 90's lolololol!!! Frank was handsome!




2000 Yeah I actually had a girl in my yearbook with this exact hair. I graduated in 2000 as well, so I thought this was a cool one.


Ok so I will probably get shot, BUT I cannot resist puting this one on here. I just wanted to see what he would look like before and after lipo suction!!!





I think everyone should go try this, I would love to see the photos!!

Have an awesome day everyone.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, yeah....Frank is gonna chop you in the throat fo that! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

You guys are killing me with these!!