Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OH YEAH!!

I meant to put these up Sunday night. We all thought they were blog worthy. These are a couple of guys from church modeling the new Christmas aprons that we are selling for the building fund. No the guys are not for sell. Also there is one of Mrs. Christi looking really pretty in a blue apron. Even if you don't go to our church and you see one you like we can get you one.




Cody was obviously having some kind of issue =-)


This is Cody and Brock. Cody apparently figured it out...LOL. That was Jaycob's bear that my Secret Sis gave him. Isn't that awesome that she thought about my kiddos and not just me. I love it!


This is Mrs. Christi looking ever so beautimous in the blue snowman apron.

There was a black one that is really cute but, Mrs. Debbie bought it and took off with it before we could get a pic of it ;)

0 comments: