Thursday, August 28, 2008

**Update**

I don't have a crazy incurable disease!!!! Actually I am fine, I just need to stay away from the sun for a bit. The two antibiotics that I was on caused me to have a bad reaction to the sun. It has also made my immune system wacky and that is why my joints are hurting and I am swelling. So I am good. They gave me steroids and as soon as the antibiotics get out of my system I should be fine. But for now my fingers are going numb so I am gonna cut this short.

Thanks for the prayer everyone!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

WOW! Now that sounds like something that would happen to me. Hope you get better ASAP. Prayers coming your way! Tracy

Jenn W. said...

Yikes! I'm glad they know what caused it. Antibiotics are tricky things sometimes.

Courtney said...

Hope you're feeling a million times better! And tell Caylob I said hey. Every time he sees me at church, he says, "Hey, Courtney." I love it! He's so sweet!