Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So It Has Been a Minute

Well I have a mystery illness, at least until 1:45 tomorrow afternoon when the doctor is gonna do some more tests on me. I called on Tuesday to see if I could just get my results over the phone and the nurse had to call me back. About 30 mins later she calls and says happily, "Well you don't have Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Your test results came back negative YAY!!" I was like, "Um ok what do I have, do I need to come back in to see the doc?" She told me that if I was still having symptoms I needed to come back in. I was like, "Does a rash that goes from my neck to my toes count?" So they got me in tomorrow to see what is wrong with me.

Whatever this stuff is has really got me down this time.I have been feeling bad for about 2 weeks now, hence why I have not blogged very much, all I want to do is lay around. Frank and I are now wondering if it has anything to do with my bite at all. Time will tell. I am still getting pretty bad headaches and now my joints are starting to hurt. My knees and ankles are about to kill me. Also the left side of my neck is sore. I made fun of Frank and told him he was getting old and falling apart about a week ago. Well he said the same thing to me this morning. Turn about is fair play and I don't like it. And this RASH, don't even get me started on that. If I even go towards the door to go outside I start to itch REAL bad and then I start burning. So needless to say if you are cold natured you probably should not just POP in for a visit. Also my house is a wreck but I don't care....lol.

So either way I hope this mess gets cleared up soon. I want to get back to my life. So please praying family and friends say one for me. =)

Here are a couple of pictures to give you an idea how bad I look. You may have to actually click on them to see them close up.




My leg This is my arm and it looks better here than it has been looling.

Have a good one I will update after my appointment.

0 comments: